EDUCATION & TRAINING
Security doesn’t begin and end with guards or cameras. Where other companies fall short, Omega Protective Services, LLC offers many training and pre-planning options to educate and enable your company’s employees.
- Security Threat Analysis
- Property Vulnerability Assessment
- Emergency and Disaster Planning
- De-escalation Classes
- CPR Certification Training
- First Aid Certification Training
- Employee Emergency Training
- Corporate Security Guard Training
- EVOC/EVDT/EMSVO Classes
Camera and monitoring systems are great tools to assist in property and asset protection. From installation and maintenance to monitoring, we offer customized services every step of the way.
- Camera/Monitor Installation
- Product Warranty
- Monitoring Services
- Education for Self Monitoring
- Communications Centers
- 24/7 Repair Service
- 24/7 Alarm Response Service
PENNSYLVANIA STATE CONSTABLE SERVICES
PA State Constables may also serve civil process (legal papers). At Omega, many of our employees are PA Constables and are able to serve throughout the Commonwealth, from Pittsburgh to Philadelphia and everywhere in between. Being PA constables, our employees can help you by delivering the following legal documents:
- Attorney Documents
- Divorce Papers
- Notices to Appear
- Past Due Notices
- Cease & Desist Notices
- Notices of Collections
- Summons & Complaint Letters
- Any Legal Paperwork
CORPORATE SAFETY CONSULTING
- Assisting your business with the development, implementation, and maintenance of a corporate safety program.
- Developing procedures in an effort to bring your company’s programs, employees, and building/property into “OSHA compliance.”
- Providing safety based training to your safety committee, management, and staff.
- Providing ongoing supervision and guidance to your existing or newly implemented safety committee.
- Assisting in the development of an Emergency Response Team (ERT)
- Developing and implement plans such as fire escape, active shooter, natural disaster, and other plans.